owa3x Rugged Development Kit
A powerful open M2M embedded Linux platform to develop telemetry and telematic applications with a wide range of connectivity.
- Development environment: Virtual machine with fully featured, ready-to-use development environment for all Owasys products
- Documentation: Last versions of all documents about our products. Such as the owa3x y owa3x Rugged API and libraries specifications or the comprehensive Programming Guide
- Code: Examples and Application Notes covering all the features of our products. Including a demo application featuring real production code.
- Tools: Huge variety of utilities, applications and scripts that will reduce your development time and the complexity of new projects
- Premium support: Customized support for a full year from Owasys Custommer Support, Hardware and Software professionals
Besides a full year of premium support from the team of professionals at Owasys, the owa3x (including the Rugged variant) Development Kit includes:
Integrated packages in File System
- IPtables firewall
- OTA upgrade support
- Busybox tool collection, including among others: built-in HTTP and FTP servers/clients, telnet, awk, syslog, DHCP, compression tools...
- can-utils package
- aplay (units with codec)
- XML2, DBus
- BlueZ (units with BlueTooth)
- WiFi tools (units with WiFi)
Developer's Zone access:
- Crosscompiler & toolchain
- Latest owa3x firmware
- Ready to use development environment (Debian Virtual Machine)
- Full and up-to-date documentation about the Owasys products: Integrator's Manual, Programming Guide, Programming reference and APIs documentation
- Application Notes, code samples detailing the usage of the most important owa3x features:
- IO → owa3x_AN3
- GPS → owa3x_AN5
- GSM → owa3x_AN24
- Power modes → owa3x_AN8
- Watchdog → owa3x_AN18
owa3x Demo application
A fully documented, MQTT based and highly configurable demo application featuring production-ready code in ANSI C, to report power, I/Os and GPS/GLONASS information though the GSM network. A demo server is also available for tests.
New packages, libraries and open source projects are being added continously by the owasys Software team or on customer demand.
Hardware & Accessories
The owa3x Development Kit (also valid for Rugged version) contains:
- owa3x to DK connection cable (24 ways)
- RS-232 Serial cable 100mmm 6 wire
- GSM antenna (Fakra)
- GPS antenna (Fakra)
- Microphone and speaker
- Developers board - owa3x
- AC/DC Power Supply 230Vac - 12Vdc
- Ethernet Cable RJ45
Please note that all information present in the Owasys web sites and pages is of purely informative nature. To obtain authorized and up-to-date information about availability of variants, options, etcetera for the different products and services, please contact Owasys sales team.
Owasys will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind derived from failing to read this notice, or for failing to comply with the specific obligations on the conditions established by this notice.