owa4x Development Kit
A powerful and robust Linux IoT gateway to process and transmit data coming from wired and wireless sensors, devices and peripherals
- Development environment: Virtual machine with fully featured, ready-to-use development environment for all Owasys products
- Documentation: Latest versions of all documents about our products. Such as the owa4x and owa3x API and their libraries specifications or the comprehensive Programming Guide
- Code: Examples and Application Notes covering all the features of our products. Including a demo application featuring real production code.
- Tools: Huge variety of utilities, applications and scripts that will reduce your development time and the complexity of new projects
- Premium support: Customized support for a full year from Owasys Custommer Support, Hardware and Software professionals
Besides a full year of premium support from the team of professionals at Owasys, the owa4x Development Kit includes:
Integrated packages in File System
- The full range of tools and libraries of a Debian 9 Stretch OS
- OTA upgrade support
- Busybox tool collection, including among others: built-in HTTP and FTP servers/clients, telnet, awk, syslog, DHCP, compression tools...
- can-utils package
- aplay (units with codec)
- BlueZ (units with BlueTooth)
- WiFi tools (units with WiFi)
- iptables firewall and other Cybersecurity tools
For example, among many others:
Access to standard Debian Repositories for ARM, unleashing the full potential of Open Source software and the support of the GNU Linux community.
Multiple programing languages
Bindings and Guidelines on how to use languages other than C/C++ in your Internet of Things application. Owasys have currently published Guidelines for:
- Node JS
Developer's Zone access:
- Crosscompiler & toolchain
- Latest owa4x firmware (Debian 9 Stretch)
- Ready to use development environment (Debian Virtual Machine and Docker container)
- Full and up-to-date documentation about the Owasys products: Integrator's Manual, Programming Guide, Programming reference and APIs documentation
- Application Notes and code samples detailing the usage of the most important owa4x features:
- IO → owa4x_AN3
- GPS2 → owa4x_AN5
- Power modes → owa4x_AN8
- GSM → owa4x_AN24
- KLine → owa4x_AN9
New packages, libraries, documentation and open source projects are being added continously by the Owasys Software Team or on customer demand.
owa4x services & modules
Installable packages with ready-to-use services and modules for Network management, Location, IO interaction... Contact our Customer Support Team to know more about service-oriented applications.
Hardware & Accessories
The owa4x Development Kit contains:
- owa4x to DK connection cable (35 ways)
- GSM antenna (Fakra)
- GPS antenna (Fakra)
- Microphone and speaker
- Developers board - owa4x
- AC/DC Power Supply 230Vac - 12Vdc
Please note that all information present in the Owasys web sites and pages is of purely informative nature. To obtain authorized and up-to-date information about availability of variants, options, etcetera for the different products and services, please contact Owasys sales team.
Owasys will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind derived from failing to read this notice, or for failing to comply with the specific obligations on the conditions established by this notice.